tiistai 15. huhtikuuta 2008

Disrespect

Few years ago I learned on hard way how woman can turn male’s alpha behaviour to totally weak beta male.

I had met this particular girl in parties and after fucking each other incidental a few months we started relationship. Afterwards I comprehended that it was her decision.

In that times I was a really celebrator and my relationships are always a one to few night stands and I really felt that I don’t need constant relationship maybe forever.

When we started our relationship the first year was very hot. I really enjoyed my life, but bit by bit I went submissive frame.

I can still feel that it was my decision… The power of woman’s influence is so strong.

(Detailed description what is submissive frame and how to avoid it you can find from Franco’s e-book: “Manual of Seduction”.)

I have amazed how synchronic this process can be.

Almost exactly same time when I went more submissive frame, the girl lost more interesting about me. First signals from this were disrespect utters.

Later she did more and more harder tests, asking favours, flirting with other guys etc.

I think it’s true that this behaviour is totally instinctual and unconscious process. This wasn’t totally linear downhill process.

Sometimes girl felt really sorry and changed really charming, lot of sex etc. Probably her logical brain side caused bad conscience.

Irresistible process still went worst and worst.

This all ends when I catch her cheating me with other (alpha) guy. That was too much for my pride and I kick her out of my life immediately.

Afterwards I have found out that this all have been very valuable lesson to me.

Do not do same mistakes in your relationships. Obtain information. It is not shame to get factual information about women. Women do this all time about men, see some women’s magazines some time and you understand.

Actually you are more alpha if you have balls to courage change yourself better with women. Buy attached e-book “Manual of Seduction”.


Finnish Playboy




Ei kommentteja: